Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alexa Chung book reviews are bad....very bad.

OUCH!

The reviews are in for Alexa Chung's book, IT. I like that she called it, IT because it makes me think of the last book called IT - By Stephen King!!!! However, cheap shots at how shit she is aside, the reviews are not pretty.

She's been accused of writing a book which is one long selfie.... You know, those annoying shots of girls on facebook where they hold the camera up over the head so they don't get a double chin? Yeah....that.

The Guardian had the best put down : 'It comes across as like some stoned fashion student's end of year moodboard.' DAMN! Thats a good put down! If that wasn't bad enough then they describe the book as a missed opportunity! Nice.....

Other criticism levelled at the book suggest that it is rather on the thin side for your dollar and also that the advice given is a little....well....see below!

Here are some of the nuggets of information you get when you buy her book :

“Looking effortless takes a lot of effort. When I get new Converse I dedicate some time at home to shoving mud on them so they don’t look squeaky clean.”

"Eyeliner aside, sometimes I go crazy and add a red lip to my make-up look, but it has to be a very special occasion."

“If I can get dressed well, then that’s what I’m good at, visuals. Putting things next to things.”


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar