Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There shouldn't be a special day for something. Every day should be special.



Last 3 of December it was the Winter Loliday, and I was really glad about it, but I believe that every day should be a special day, and not only one or two marked on the calendar.

For example, this past week has been special for me. My mum was here and we had lovely times around Barcelona, as on Wednesday night at 'El Santuxo', a lovely restaurant near Sagrada Familia.






We went with Marc and Fey, and had a great dinner together!

Another special day was last Friday, in which I had lunch with Kim, Esther and Laia. We went to Heart Burguer Barcelona and, despite it was for a short time, we had fun :)!



We're all a little bit missing, but I really love my friends <3. Laia has got lots of work with university... so cheer her up!




On Saturday night I had a party with Micky and some of his friends, as Life, a friend who's living in Scotland, came for a couple of days... unfortunately, I don't have pictures at the moment!

And today, Ester came home and we had a lovely evening chatting and taking some pictures of my outfit, as we both liked it.




 Dress - Zara
Socks - Oysho
Shoes - Promod
Butterfly - Handmade

So as you can see, every day has got special things that make it different... you shouldn't celebrate 'a day'... you should celebrate life :)

Cheers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar