Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Give Me A Twirl


I don’t usually gravitate towards yellows a lot but aaaahhhh, I am in all kinds of love with this yellow and black adorable skater dress with a deep V neck, a flirtatious high low hem and an attitude. Oh my heavens! Very springy and very refreshing. Hello FI readers welcome back!

Skater dresses have a been around for a while. They emphasize your upper body, cinch your waist and finish in a full or not so full flourish that does nothing but make you want to twirl nonstop, hello Kenya Moore! These modern day A line dresses with a shorter and flirtier cut get their name from a close resemblance to their cousin the figure skater outfit. They are so fun! Still not your cup of tea cos of the length? I say throw caution to the wind, channel your inner figure skater and skate your way into a few, wear them with tights and keep it moving. They are edgy and flatter every figure. What’s not to love? 

I’ve loved this dress from the FP Spring 2014 RTW collection since I saw Demi Lovato wearing it on the red carpet. I couldn’t wait to get my hot lil hands on it. And just by a stroke of luck, thanks to late night web browsing, I found it. I chose to wear it with bare legs and peep toe sling back sandals. Even though Spring has sprung and the mercury levels are slowly rising in thermometers, it still gets a little chilly so I paired my outfit with a cropped animal print jacket and again with a coral toned light coat. I had two bags in the mix, a black one and an orange one for a 'not so needed' pop of color. I did a ombre lip look with Sephora #4 lip stain with Fifi eye shadow as a liner. Contoured with Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. By the way what are your thoughts on this product with so much hype? I personally love it. A cool / funky ear wrap completed the look.


My birthday month is coming to a close. This is my last March post. I feel like I have celebrated me and have been celebrated oh so thoroughly. Slowly but surely my birthday presents, too pretty to unwrap (LOL) are coming unwrapped and I promise to share on future posts. What a ride! I'm looking forward to my next bd already ;).

How was your week? Mine was super busy and I honestly haven’t felt this overworked in forever. I pushed through tho, phew! Keeping this post short and sweet (lol), gotta catch up on that rest before Monday rolls around and don’t we all love Mondays, ;).


Deets

Dress By Fausto Puglisi (Here)
Jenny Peep Toe Sandals By Christian Louboutin
Bag By Chanel
Orange Clutch - Gifted

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week ahead, keep thinking purple thoughts and be ridiculously blessed, Xo… 
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar