Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CAST WATCH : Week Five : Loosing my mind here........

I am slowly loosing my mind.
It's week five and a half in the Dreadful offices and I am still on bed rest and crutches. I have started to loose my mind a bit though - which come from no outside interaction. Today I drank full fat coke - this is the extent of the madness which has descended upon me.
Its just five days now before the bloody thing comes off and I can't wait. I cannot stress how annoying it is to have your life on hold for six weeks. Ironically - I was meant to have surgery around this time and be off my feet for six weeks this year anyway but I cancelled it because I couldn't bear the thought of being off my feet for that length of time. Irony smells.
I have great plans for getting back to work and being able to walk! I am allowed to treat myself to some new boots as the car destroyed my last pair and I am allowed a bit of another treat with that as well. I am allowed some new leggings and a skirt. In fact, I bought myself a treat today as well - pink hair dye. I am about to pop some bleached out streaks in my hair along with a new style. I am cutting a blunt fringe in, adding some streaks, having the roots done and also chopping the ends off! I figure I will feel more like getting back to things if I have  new hair!
I also cant wait to have my nails done too!
At first it was nice to have a rest but at the moment I am going out of my mind. I am so bored all the time and I've also started to feel really restless and angry with the situation and various things as well. I know this will lift when I start walking and getting back out into the world again but for now - I am likely to put my foot through someone - or the next person who says 'cheer up'....
A lot of people have asked if I intend to press charges on the man that hit me - the answer is no. I don't. I intend to let it all die down and fade away so I can get back to work and feel like new again. There is a lot of change coming my way in the next few weeks and I'll keep you posted - but for now, here is a picture of a fox. In a cast.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar