The roses are almost all done blooming except a few stray blooms here and there.
The roses below are Bonica and they are actually still blooming quite abundantly.
I am pretty sure by morning however, they won't be looking too pretty since
our overnight temps will be in the twenties.
I wanted to share some of the last of the roses I have cut for the house and
a few photos of the garden this fall.
I think I will let the roses and garden do the talking in this post since it is
almost 11 PM and by this time of the day I don't have very much to say.
I sure hope that I will soon get back into the hang of posting something
of substance and have a little more time to do it.
I can't believe I am saying this, but I am almost looking forward to the
quiet days of winter!!!
The roses below are Bonica and they are actually still blooming quite abundantly.
I am pretty sure by morning however, they won't be looking too pretty since
our overnight temps will be in the twenties.
I wanted to share some of the last of the roses I have cut for the house and
a few photos of the garden this fall.
I think I will let the roses and garden do the talking in this post since it is
almost 11 PM and by this time of the day I don't have very much to say.
I sure hope that I will soon get back into the hang of posting something
of substance and have a little more time to do it.
I can't believe I am saying this, but I am almost looking forward to the
quiet days of winter!!!
This photo was taken two days ago and they are still covering
much of the bush under the oaks.
The Double Delight has one lone bloom left on it.
Limelight hydrangea
Snowdrift crab apples

0 Yorumlar