Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Complaining Again!

We spent an hour or two looking around Barnes & Noble at Arrowhead Mall in Glendale, AZ, and purchased some fine books for the great-grandsons, ages 9 and 8. But I must complain again over the lack of Western novels represented by the small section set aside for Westerns. Louis L'Amour and William C. Johnstone each took up a shelf, leaving only three or four shelves for everyone else. There were some Elmer Keltons, Robert B. Parkers,  Charles Wests, and three or four other authors, but that was all.  I know it doesn't do any good to complain, and when I mentioned it to the clerk, he just shook his head.

We need to complain more to the management. They don't do anything when only one person bitches about it, but if two or three hundred said something, it might make a difference.

Anyway, I had to order the three or four books I wanted and now I'm waiting for the phone call to go pick 'em up.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar