Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The epitome of a country garden

Here in Connecticut, we have been blessed by a sunny beautiful summer. Working in New York during the week, I treasure my week ends and my country garden. So much time is devoted to  planting, feeding, pruning but the rewards are so worth the efforts.
I love a simple country garden filled with flowers, trees, places to day dream, places to sit and read, places to relax on a rainy day, places to entertain, swim and play.
I will share my  ingredients for my ideal country garden.



A place for breakfast





A place to sit





A place to read





A place to nap





A place to lounge





A place for conversation





A place for lunches and dinners





A place to cool off





Old english roses for their perfume





Fresh vegetables





Fresh laundry dried in the sun


Hope you are enjoying a great summer!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar