Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Books 2019 and What's coming for 2020

Well this year was bad, comparing to last year it was better but still it's bad. Only 17 novels (probably finish the one I am a reading plus another).

10 were from Black Library at least.

So what was my favorite? Unfortunately not one of the would give a 9 or 10. Even 8 it's a bit of stretch. 

Iron Resolve a novella from Black Library was a very good one to my opinion. The rest were medium to bad.

So what's to come from 2020?
Well I am really going to try to read more this year. I am going to aim for 36 novels (would love to get to 54 but I believe it's too much.

At least

  • 2 or 3 Agatha Christie
  • 1 or 2 Vampire Hunter D 
  • 1 or 2 novels from Dragonlance to finish the trilogy.
  • 1 Drizzt novel (The Two Swords) - Maybe start with The Orc King
  • Reread Elric Saga Part 1 (3 novels)
  • Spiderlight by Adrian Tchaikovsky
  • Finish The Stand by Stephen King (finally?)
  • 1 or 2 Stephen king novels
  • Warhammer 40K and Fantasy novels
    • Iron Guard - Mark Clapham (40K)
    • Imperial Glory - Richard Williams (40K)
    • Castle of Blood - C L Werner (Warhammer Horror)
      • Plus others from Warhammer Horror that will be released
    • Curse of Necrach - Steven Savile
    • Knights of the Blazing Sun - Josh Reynolds
    • Wulfrik - C L Werner
    • Sigvald - Darius Hinks
    • Valkia the Bloody - Sarah Cawkel
    • Gilead's Curse - Dan Abnett & Nik Vincent

This is my idea but lets us see I can do it... Who knows?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar