2012 was not a great year for me hobby-wise, but somehow this blog managed to chug along despite life getting the way quite frequently last year. Even December ended with a dud as my Dad ended up being in and out of the hospital even after Christmas, so I am quite behind in my blog posts, visits, and e-mails (sorry).
Although I do not see myself as an eternal optimist, I can be stubborn sometimes, so despite 2012 I have "endeavored to persevere" and launch my new joint Napoleonic blog Immer Vorwärts! Joined by my good friend Eric Hagen, this new blog will deal solely with our 1813 Napoleonic project. Samples of Eric's talents can be found all over Der Feldmarschall, which by the way, will continue to chronicle the mixed bag that is my wargaming hobby. :-)
So go on over and check out the new blog and give us a "Follow." I promise you won't regret it. ;-)
Best Christmas gift this year! :-)
One of December's bright spots (along with Dad turning out OK) was receiving some very lovely miniatures compliments of Kawe over at Großbeeren 1813 from his personal miniature range venture Westfalia Miniatures. I promise to do a proper review later, but for now I just say these are excellent figures sculpted by Paul Hicks. Thank you very much Kawe (one of those late e-mails...), I hope to get painting on them this weekend!
Check 'em out!
.
Last but not least... Have a Happy New Year!




0 Yorumlar