Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Ever Boston Butt Roast in a Slow Cooker

This is the best ever Boston butt pork roast in a slow cooker.


This Boston butt roast might take a few hours but it's oh so worth it!


The first time I made this, the smell of it cooking was overwhelming delicious that it made my mouth water.


I love using a slow cooker, it makes everything moist, juicy and it's so easy to cook in!


Every kind of meat always is spot-on perfect, no worry about a tough piece of meat or dinner ruined with my cooking methods.



The best part is if there are any leftovers you can turn it into pulled pork using my Jack Daniels sauce recipe for sandwiches or use it to make fried rice for another meal!


I love my Crockpot and use it often.


You can find even more featured on my post for my Best Slow Cooker Recipes.


Scroll down to the recipe card and check out this easy recipe!







this is a pork butt sliced on a carving board and knife






Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar