Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Book Rainbow | #LoveWins 2015


Unless you were hiding under a rock on June 26th, you'll have heard the wonderful news that same-sex marriage has been legalised in all 50 states in America! I'm not gay personally, but I wholeheartedly love and support the LGBT community in everything they do and stand for, and was so pleased to hear this news. As a little celebration and show of support, being the book nerd that I am, I decided to throw together a little book rainbow, took a pic and shared it on social media. In case any of you guys don't follow me on social media, I thought I'd write up a little blog post to show you!

White - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
Green - Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
Blue - Wonder by RJ Palacio.
Black - Looking for Alaska by John Green.
Pink - To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
Purple - Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Leuithan.
Yellow - The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
 
I really like the way it turned out! Up until about a year or so ago I didn't own any colourful books at all (I had a severe vampire phase during my teenage years that included only black books) but I'm so glad that I do now, and that I can use their pretty spines to show support to a wonderful community.
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar