Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Strange weather lately and I have a purple toe...

Most of last week our temps were in the upper 80s.
Today it is 50-something and the next few nights are
predicted to be in the low 40s.

Don't take this as a complaint. Really.

The sun is shining, the sky is a beautiful, clear blue and
the Spring Break crowd is almost gone. What's not to like?

Unemployment benefits got beefed up by $25 a week.
That's good because the job market sucks worse all the time.

The company that laid me off in December had another
lay-off in February, the remaining employees are still working
only 32 hours a week and management is now trying to decide
if it would be better for them to shut down completely for the
month of June or go to 24 hour work weeks.
(That was a very long sentence.)

I applied for a job that I think would be very cool.
No response yet from the employer. I will be persistent.

I have no idea why my toe is purple.
I didn't stub it. It is not swollen but it is slightly ache-y.

Go ahead, you can admit it... you're drooling over my exciting life.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar