Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Strut that Zara like a Balmain



" Coloring outside the lines is a fine art” - Kim Nance

Welcome back FI Readers!

How was your week style lovers? I camped out by the water all day in beautiful San Rafael, California on the 4th of July. Worked, ate, worked some more, ate even more. Followed by the most magical fireworks. How about the show Devious Maids? I think I'm hooked. This week I caught up on that, The Braxton's and Wendy Williams. How you doing? (in my Wendy voice) hehe.

Color clashes are so trendy and cool so don’t limit yourself to the safety of predictable pairing at all times. Think how much time you’d save trying to find a top to match that skirt. If you can think it you can wear it. Mint and orange. Pink and yellow. Orange and red. What??? It’s far from boring rather it gives your style a boost and you an unstoppable feeling. And if it looks kinda interesting to you, don’t even worry. Why? Because ‘interesting’ is now considered a compliment, hehe. 

I recently saw an orange pants/yellow top look and I fell in love hard with the look. I’d wear that in a heartbeat and I will wear that. The more you embrace this trend, the less 'interesting' it looks to you and to people around you. And that also means less weird glances your way as you strut along in your clashing brights. 

I embraced my bold side like I often do with this little layered yellow dress. Like most summer essentials, it is lightweight, very fluid and fits in a way that even you can tell you look great. I love body con dresses but this is proof that it doesn’t have to fit snug to be sexy. Totally awesome! I want one in every color. I paired it with an orange bag for an interesting clash. A pair of colorful lace up sandals pulled it all together. 

I went about strutting my Zara like a Balmain. The power is in the styling anyhow, so why not? 

You? Ultimately we wear what looks best on us regardless of what the trend reports say. But have you tried coloring outside the lines with this trend? Keeping your color pairings untame? Or tame and safe?


Deets
Dress By Zara (here)
Sandals By Aquazzura (here)
Bag By Louis Vuitton

Keep thinking the purple thoughts and thank you for stopping by, Xx...
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar