Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ubiquitous

Is life really so short that we can't get by without the ever present cell phone?



Really?
I know I have reached a stage where it seems like I have to have mine in hand all of the time.
At one point it was a necessity.

Today, not so much.
I purposely leave it in the car when I attend a meeting.
(I'll admit, however, to having it on stun vibrate during certain playoff games)
It's actually a refreshing break, knowing that I am unavailable periodically.
Those who know me well don't interrupt anyway.

OTOH, it's nice to be able to be in touch with family with whom we would not otherwise have much contact [and to be able to ignore them if we wish when their views don't agree with ours].

If you came here expecting to find my views on the recent election, I will leave it at I was disappointed with the outcome.
It would also have disappointed me if the other candidate had won as well.
Neither floated my boat.
But then it's been that way for a number of election cycles now.
Here's a possible solution [the link is in the first word - Here's].
back to cats, dinners, and flowers tomorrow


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar