Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's on my workdesk today........


Remember my workdesk last week I showed you pages from my design book for my online course. Here's a bit more for you to look at.
Fabric samples I printed at college in 2003 which I am going to use.

Fabrics & threads that I have just dug out of my stash of stuff.  We are going to start stitching sample pieces next week.  Look at the lovely rolls of paper tape my blog friend Mo Allan sent me as a gift. They are gorgeous.
I might be making a mistake telling you this, but for one of my final pieces I would like to make a miniature half apron to frame.  I love that frothy pinny in the bottom corner.  I am not a stitcher you see, but that is one of the reasons for doing this course so that I push myself into it.
To see more from my design pages link across here
DESIGN/WORK BOOK LINK 

Now don't forget to see what the rest of the world have on their desks today
WOYWW 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar