Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Favorite Things–Beautiful Blooms Card Kit Release!


MFT_BeautifulBlooms_BlogHeader January 16 Card Kit

It’s time!!  The new My Favorite Things Beautiful Blooms Card Kit for January is finally available tonight!!  You can find it HERE in the My Favorite Things Store NOW!!

KKL_JAN1916-January-Card-Kit-Release

I’m popping in to share one more project that I hope will inspire you to give this new kit a try!!  It’s seriously an amazingly beautiful conglomeration of MFT products that will set you up to create right outta the box!!  No joke!!  My project today features a bit of inlaid die cutting to show how versatile the Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Namics really are!  Here’s how I created my project:

  1. Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock.  Score it at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon bone folder.
  2. Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.
  3. Using a MISTI, position the sentiment from the Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set onto the image panel, and stamp it using Black Licorice Pigment Ink.  Heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.  Leave the stamp in place and stamp it again onto a scrap of Sweet Tooth Card Stock – heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
  4. Die cut the sentiment using Blueprints 6 Die-Namics.  Adhere it to the card base with foam tape, making sure to align it with the stamped image panel.
  5. Die cut the vases from the Beautiful Blooms Die-Namics once each from  Lavender Fields, Berrylicious, and Wild Wisteria Card Stock.  Die cut the middle vase from all  three colors.
  6. Stamp the vase die cuts with the Linen Background Stamp using VersaMark Ink.
  7. Again using the vase dies from the Beautiful Blooms Die-Namics, die cut them so that each die overlaps and cuts out a portion of each die cut.  Arrange the pieces so that the three colors are represented in a balanced fashion.
  8. Position the vine from the Beautiful Blooms Stamp Set onto the image panel so that it aligns with the middle vase.  Stamp it onto the image panel using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink (provided in the kit).
  9. Assemble the die cuts and adhere them to the image panel with foam tape, making sure to align the middle vase with the stamped vine.
That’s it!  Another super easy project that helps you to stretch those stamps and dies to get lots of great use out of them!!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.  I hope you’ll click on through to the My Favorite Things Blog to be linked to the other amazing projects that my uber talented teammates have created for your inspiration!  I really think you’re going to love it all enough to add the Beautiful Blooms Card Kit to your shopping cart – you seriously can’t go wrong considering the contents and the great value!

That’s it for me today, sweet friends!!  I’ll be back again tomorrow (it’s a super busy week here on my blog!) with another creative project to share with you all!  I hope you’ll drop by again soon to check it out!  Thanks for stopping by today – it’s the best part of my day when you do!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar