Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just A Quickie Post Today

August 4, 2016

Good morning.  This will have to be a very short post because I don't have much time to get dressed and ready to leave.  Kevin, Jazzy, Pogo and I are going to pick up Aunt Lucy and take her craft store hopping. 

Yesterday was a day from hell.  Alas, that story will have to wait until tomorrow.  I do have an update on Pogo.  His itch has not completely gone, but he spends a little less time scratching.  Each day we make a tiny bit of progress.  This is good.

I did not sleep well during the night because of all the stuff from my yukky day running around in my mind.  By the time my brain decided to give in and go to sleep, it was almost daybreak.  I'm sure tonight will be much better. 

This morning I realized that I forgot to post a new quick page for you yesterday, so I have it for you today. 


Here is your download link:
expired

Now I  really must be getting dressed.  I still have to go outside and move a few things around in my car to make room for everyone.  (Pogo's car seat, stroller, etc.)  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar