The kind that melt in your mouth~
The kind you get from
The View From Great Island:)
Delicious little tender morsels..♥
I am hooked on stars these days..shooting stars ..regular stars..not just for Christmas anymore for me..There's wonder in stars I find~
I made these late Friday afternoon..and had to have a bite right away..
See.. I can resist desserts... all kinds..but cookies are different:) I made half the recipe as there are only 2 of us..at the moment..and I made mini mini mini stars too:) like a penny (soon to be defunct here..)~
So.. no guilt..like a bite:)
Half the recipe made so many!
as you can see by the stack in back..Perfect for here..
Not only that but I was able to fill a teacup for my daughter's friend.. who is such a trooper..but has not been well this week.I admire that girl so much.
She looks like sunshine..the beautiful smiling face..the blonde hair..like wheat..the sense of humor and adventure..The laugh..the giggle..She faces challenges most adults cannot fathom.
A little hero to me..
Look how great they are at balancing acts too:-)
Le Cirque Du Soleil..:-)
There were even enough for my daughter and Noah to bring along..as they are embarking on a Spring Break trip to Florida~
They will have a ball~
It is still the weekend as I type..so many of you have the time to whip these up before workday Monday:-)
This is the recipe for
Sue's cookies..if you have never been to her blog..which I highly doubt..do go see..Recipes are in abundance and lovely photos too~
I love her straw:-)
I saw some at Michael's..but big bold bright colors..I am not there yet ..as I am still buried in snow..and more is falling right now..but next week we change the time..more daylight hours to melt the snow..I love the snow..the coziness..it's the maintenance I deplore-
Here you go...
La Recette~Oven to 350 F
Remember..I halved mine~
2 sticks of unsalted butter at room temp..(Make sure it is soft!)..by the way I have a huge confession to make..
I never use unsalted butter..I know..
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
2 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 tsp salt(not me)
1 1/2 cups milk (I LOVE milk chocolate way better than dark..I know)chocolate chips.
Cream butter and peanut butter together until well combined..beat in vanilla
Sift sugar ..flour..and salt together and mix in..Mix until dough comes together and is no longer dry and crumbly.
Add chocolate chips and distribute evenly.
Turn dough out on board and mix until it comes together..flatten into 2 disks..
Refrigerate ap 1 hr..
Roll out on a lightly floured surface to desired thickness and cut with preferred at the moment cookie cutter.
Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet ap 13-15 mins..
Mine were small so they baked less long..
They should be soft and white when they come out..they firm up:)
Yes they do:) and still just melt on your tongue:)
Let the cookies cool for a minute or two..then spatula them onto cooling racks..
Delish~
Thanks Sue~
Ils sont très bons avec un verre de lait~
♥ ♥
Mes 4 petits-fils:-)
0 Yorumlar